Since the introduction of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992, eyecare for VDU users has is required to be provided by employers in accordance with regulation 5 of the Display Screen Equipment Regulations. (For information on the regulations, go to www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk.
Throughout the UK and Ireland, Duncan and Todd offer simple, hassle free, solutions to manage VDU eyecare. We can test your employees on-site in the workplace or off-site at one of our 2000 local Opticians.
The benefits of our system:-
- Full Administration
- On-site testing, your employees can call our eyecare hotline number to make their appointment for our visit to their office. All the required paperwork is supplied by our Opticians onsite.
- Off-site testing, your employees can phone the Duncan and Todd eyecare hotline to request an eyecare pack, containing the eyecare form, procedures and list of our local Network Opticians.
- Cost Control
- Our Dispensing Opticians will audit spectacle orders to ensure only glasses prescribed for VDU use are supplied through your company eyecare system
- We offer flexible invoicing, customised to your requirements
- Management Information
- Our contract management team will provide regular statistics and management information detailing the uptake and cost of the service
- Added Benefits
- On-site or off-site we offer the same service to all employees. The on-site set up is identical to a high street practice, where patients are dispensed with VDU spectacles and if they opt to choose their private spectacles from Duncan and Todd there is a wide range of frames available at discounted prices
- A one stop shop making corporate eyecare easy for you
- Fully manned careline to deal with eyecare queries
- Value added expertise